- high amperage (up to 300mA, with 2 outputs offering up to 500mA)
"total output load may not exceed 18 W"
- 2 (out of 8) outputs can be set to 9V, 12V or 18V
- rugged piece of hardware, nice design
- LEDs showing status per output, supposedly warning you in case of overload (I never tested that feature)
- "Isolated, filtered and short-circuit protected" according to Thomann; these boxes never caused me any noticeable hum or noise
- the power plug takes a lot of space on an electrical extension box
- you may prefer one of the smaller versions - or the new 12 output (10 + 2) version, which is even more cost efficient per output (provided that unit's max load and 2 enhanced outputs suffice for your pedals, voltage and amperage-wise).